Clo.Find: Bright Blue Vegan Pumps















































I truly had a never before kind of a birthday celebration this year. Two days before my birthday, I rode my first-ever 35 miler on my bike around the coast of Manhattan. It was a beautiful ride, I rode in never-before-been-in areas taking in some pretty awesome views of Manhattan, Bronx and NJ. Came across a native Indian dance/ prayer near the GW bridge and happened upon a Bharatanatyam (Indian classical dance) performance on an open air stage near Stuy-cove on the East side. Though I lost a bit of time with the bazillion detours on the East side green way, I was able to finish the 35 mile loop in less than 3.5 hours. Rest assured, I was on a high for the rest of the evening.

Monday morning. D-Day. I had taken off from work until noon because of prior appointments, but as I finished those tasks, I decided to take the rest of the day off too.. I convinced K (the husband) and we both sent out necessary emails and set-out on our date. We never did this kind of a thing after starting our jobs, so it was kind of exciting! After a take out brunch eaten at Bryant Park, we rented two bikes and rode the 6 mile loop in Central Park. Spent the rest of the evening in CP and then headed home to change and head out for dinner....

.....and that is when I wore these beautiful vegan bright blue velvet pumps. I've been on the lookout for well-made vegan pumps and found my answer in the form of these Cri de Ceour beauties. Their philosophy is to create ethical, stylish, fashion forward and animal free shoes and accessories. Two thumbs up team CdC! Check 'em out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line here!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...