Clo.Outfit: Girl About Town


So far, October has been a month of weekly park visits. Last week was Bryant and Central Park, and today we went to the High Line park. We are trying to get as much sun as possible before it starts getting too cold. There was a chill in the air so I decided to bring out my warm, comfy and eco-friendly bamboo tights. These tights are made up of 80% natural fiber -56% bamboo yarn and 24% cotton, and the remaining is polyester and spandex. I tried something new today; wearing a fedora backwards. It gives a very different yet stylish look. That's two styles in one! :)

I'm liking the idea of matching my tights to shoes whenever possible; makes one look tall, I think. What do you think? Would you match them?

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: H&M
Tights: Eco-friendly; 80% natural fibers; sockdreams.com
Shoes: Vegan Oxfords; lulus.com
Belt: Vegan; Target
Fedora: Natural fiber - cotton; flea market; worn backwards
Earrings: Flower petals enclosed in plastic; gift
Rings: H&M, Flea market
Bag: Vegan; Waterproof; Bought it 8 years back in India. One of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line here!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...