Clo.List: A Round-up of the Best Vegan Shoe Brands

* Unique Selling Point

Here is a quick round-up of my favorite vegan shoe brands. Some I have tried and others, I look forward to. If you have been following this blog, you'll know that I heart Melissa shoes.  The Steve Madden slouchy boots have held out really well for the past two New York winters. I'm totally digging my quirky Irregular choice shoes and the chic blue Cri de Ceour pumps. I find all the styles I own to be comfortable over long hours. Haven't tried dancing in my Cri de Ceours yet.... but otherwise, rest all pass that test! :)

psst.. click the table for a larger image!

I have reached out to a few of these companies for more details on their material usage and sustainability commitments and will update this table as and when I hear from them, so keep checking back!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...cool statistic! So now what would be a great find is a super vegan shoe with under $$ tag? Anything out there like that? xx Arch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Archana, here is a long answer to your short question:

    http://foocloho.blogspot.com/2011/10/clotip.html

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line here!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...