Clo.Outfit: Shiny Black Patialas






I have all these patiala salwars from my traditional Indian dresses that I rarely wear. Just wearing these once or twice a year does not do them any justice. So I slowly started incorporating my Indian dresses into daily wear and I got a huge dose of inspiration from Ranbir Kapoor's outfits in the movie Rockstar. Wonder why I didn't try this out before.. ahh well, it's never too late. I also like how these pants + boots combo make them look similar to Tintin's pants.

What I'm wearing:
Pants: Patiala shalwar worn as pants
White top: H&M
Sleeveless top: Bought in India (worn as a vest)
Belt: Vegan
Shoes: Steve Madden; Vegan
Chain: Handmade 'awkward robot' pendant (I named him K) from Etsy
Jacket: Kenneth Cole; Vegan




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line here!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...