Clo.Outfit: And We're Back!

November has been a month of events! Big, happy, sad and crazy events! We moved into a new apartment, we celebrated our 2nd anniversary, said farewell to a good friend, partied out like there was no tomorrow and now excitedly step into the last month of the year.

Here is an outfit I wore on our 2nd anniversary... Last year, for our first anniversary, I wore a dress and this year I wanted to try on something different. I wanted to incorporated reds/pinks into the outfit and dug up this old silk shirt. I always keep a bunch of satin ribbons on hand. These are like instant belts, bracelets, hair ties etc. The boots I'm wearing are one of my Fall favorites. I love the color, the contrast tan piping and the shearling lining. We went to this really awesome vegan/vegetarian place called Dirt Candy and LOVED it! I will be doing a post on it for "foo" soon, so stay tuned!

About the back drop: It was raining cats and dogs outside so we decided to take the photos inside the lobby of our new apartment. More on the apartment and my DIYs coming soon too!!!

What I'm wearing:
Blouse: Allen Solly; Silk; Bought in Hyderabad 7 years back
Belt: Red satin ribbon tied as a belt
High Waisted Shorts: H&M
Tights: Uniqlo
Boots: Endless.com; Vegan
Lipstick: Bite Beauty; Natural. I blogged about this lipstick before here




The shoes got a little wet from walking in the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line here!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...