Clo.DIY: Neon.Shoe.Makeover

 
These sandals have been sitting in my closet for the past 2 years!! They are comfortable and I like how they look, but they just don't seem to pair up well with anything I own. Spring and Summer are around the corner and I want to sport open-toed colorful, bright shoes. So instead of spending on a new pair, I gave these shoes a new look. The makeover took less than an hour since I used materials I already had. See below for a before and after and the nitty-gritties. :)

The original look. 


Got rid of the embellishments.

Cut a piece of felt and played around with size, shape and scale until I liked what I saw.

In-progress shot.

Took a neon yellow thread and stitched the felt pieces to the sandal strap.

Viola!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line here!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...