Geometric

Konnichiwa!!! We're back from Japan and we had a blast! I'm still dreaming (day and night) about our experiences and just can't wait to go back again and this time for a more permanent vacay ;)

After 1 year 5 months of keeping my shopping to a bare minimum, I finally went shopping in Harajuku. Except for the bag and shoes, all the clothing I bought were second-hand.

Shot location is the Arashiyama bamboo forest and surrounding gardens in Kyoto.










What I'm Wearing:

Shirt: ZIBtextiles from Etsy  
Jacket (red/black): 100% cotton, second hand bought from Rag Tag Harajuku
Jacket (blue) : Borrowed from hubby 
Slim belt: Vegan 
Tights: 95% cotton bought in India
Shoes: Vegan and ethical from Cri de Coeur
Bag: Vegan by Issey Miyake Bao Bao Collection


2 comments:

  1. Nice one re, loved the bag the shoes, the jacket, the hair, anything left? :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop a line here!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...